Welcome to Dianne Kenderdine and Associates....
Dianne Kenderdine’s portfolio spans more than 20 years in the food industry. Her enthusiasm and innovative ideas have ensured success in her Food Styling and Consulting business which is based in Auckland.
As one of New Zealand’s top Food Stylists, Dianne works with projects ranging from Print Advertising and Packaging through to Point of Sale Material and Television Commercials. Dianne brings her experience and eye for detail to bear on every piece of work she undertakes. That keen eye and up to date knowledge of the food industry guarantee Dianne’s work is of the highest standard. All this, coupled with her customer’s satisfaction, ensure her clients come back for more.
Some of Dianne’s achievements are:
- Organising Secretary for the annual New Zealand Champions of Cheese Awards (her services as a speaker on cheese are often requested)
- Guest ‘Chef’ Presenter at the Marlborough Wine and Food Festival
- Co-presenter Houston Culinary Guild, Texas
- Award winner NZ Guild of Food Writers
- Presenter at the International Association of Culinary Professionals Conference
- Home Science Graduate (Otago University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching
- Certified Culinary Professional since 1998
- Coach for ice-cream food styling – Food on Film Seminar Minneapolis
Please continue to browse through Dianne’s website for examples of her styling and enjoy the professionalism of her work.